Friday, May 31, 2013

Confessions of a Colt

 I am a dog.



Jes, it is true. I like to do a lot of dog things; I like to chase the leetle amarillo ball in the yard, sleep at the end of de bed and even lick my private parts just because I can.

I do not, however, like to be outside. This drives mi madre and padre LOCO! I whine so I can go chase the ugly leetle squirrel, do my business and then whine like a bebe to come back inside.

Madre always sayz "Coltito! Why can't you just be a dog and stay outside? We worked so hard so that you could have a back yard and be able to be outside all the time and play with your brother!"

But I do not care. Outside? It is hot. It is dirty. There is no couch for me to curl up on inside. Jes, I have toys outside. Jes, I have agua. But there is something about squishy grass that just does not do it for me. I even will poop on the deck if it is raining. Ick. Soggy grass. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Mylo thinks outside is the best. He will run around, and lay in the sun and take dog naps...but then again...we all know he is pretty stoopid. Oh come on, you know you were thinking it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment