Monday, May 6, 2013

Hullo! Mylonious the Dog here...

This is me!
Hullo!

My name is Mylo. Or Mylonious...or Mo..or dumb dog. I am not really sure.

I do know, however, that I am a dog. I know this because my Mom and Dad tell me all the time (I'll tell you more about that in another post)


I have a brother--his name is Colt--he tells me all the time he's in charge.


...and there is another thing that lives in the house that stalks around and makes bread on Mom and Dad's tummy. He smells like an animal I would want to eat, but Mom and Dad say I can't eat Mr. Kitty. I don't have a picture of him because he doesn't let me get close enough.

This is my brother, Colt!

A few months ago, Dad left for work for a very long time. Meanwhile, Mom packed up the whole condo into scary box towers. Dad came home and we went for a very long two day car ride. All of our boxes came too and now we live in a house in a really hot place called Texas. This place is AWESOME because we have a backyard and Colt and I get to play outside all the time without our leashes on!

Life has gotten pretty great these past few weeks and I just wanted to share! Stay tuned for more updates about the adventures and maybe mishaps my brother and I get into...but in the meantime, for these two happy pups,  Life Ain't Ruff!

No comments:

Post a Comment