Monday, May 13, 2013

How to get Cookies

Hola! It's my turn!

It's me Colt. Mom calls me Coltito because I'm bilingual and she thinks she's being all cute. But its okay because I looove her. Dad? Eh, he's okay, but Mamá es la que más me gusta..


...even though she tells people I look like a feo hyena. 


I've spent my life trying to figure out how to get the most galletas from the humans, and I have finally figured out the key--but not without a lot of trial and error. Here's what I've tried:

I've tried going to bed on time.



I've tried getting along with the cat.


I've tried rolling over



I've tried baths


I've tried being good at the vet.


and I've tried being good on my walks




But if Mom has taught me one thing, it's that

Looking muy guapo is the best way to get cookies!





No comments:

Post a Comment