Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Not So Dog Park

Gooooooood Afternoon!

 It was SUCH a fun day today that I just to get my paws on mom's computer and share...
Aunt Sandi pretended to throw a ball and Colt Fell for it

So this morning, Mom started walking around telling us that Oliver was coming over. Oliver is our cousin and we haven't seen him in like a month and I was so excited I almost peed myself. Actually, when he got here I did pee myself. Mom just found it on the rug. Heh.

Anyway, Aunt Sandi and Oliver came in and...you'll never believe this..but they put our leashes on!

I love my Cousin!
WALK TIME WALK TIME WALK TIME OH MY GOSH WE WERE GOING ON A WALK AND I WAS SO EXCITED AND I DON'T THINK THAT ANYONE COULD KNOW JUST HOW EXCITED I WAS SO I HOWLED AND CRIED AND BARKED AND OH MY GOSH

And then we went on a walk!  WELL! On the walk we stopped at a lake and GUESS WHAT! Mom and Sandi took all three of us off the leashes and let us run and swim and play an chase turtles while they walked around the lake.

And then all of a sudden, Mom and Sandi threw our leashes on without warning. Apparently there we were not actually at a dog park so when park patrol came by they didn't want to get scolded. I understand, because I hate getting scolded too...like when I eat Mr. Kitty's food.

We got back and we were so tired...so very tired. And stinky because you know, the ducks and the turtles and the water. I like to roll around in the dirt when I am wet too because I think it helps the stench stay on for a while. Dad does not agree and yells at me when he sees it.













Later, Mom came home and brought some green stuff with her. She was planting a garden and Colt and I offered to help. I like to help by smelling on everything and peeing on it. That way no one will mess with it since they know it's mine. I am excited to steal the food that mom says is going to come from these green things.

 I also help by looking cute



Tomatoes, Basil, Peppers, Thyme, Rosemary, Zucchini, Squash, oregano. Tadaaaa!

Sounds like dinner to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment